Welcome to the 2016 Hostelworld conference
The 2016 Hostelworld conference will take place in Dublin on January 25th and 26th 2016.
We are very excited about this year’s conference & planning is well underway. Our theme this year is “Meet the World” and we hope to bring you real insights into the modern Hostel customer, why they travel, where they go and what motivates them.
Your feedback last year was for more time to meet with HW staff and with each other and for speakers that are relevant to everyone in our industry, big or small. The hostel industry is a growing and vibrant industry, and we look forward to lifting the lid and sharing our 2016 vision and plans with you. On top of this, you’ll be able to sample our unique product, and get the chance to talk to Hostelworld experts across all areas of the business.
We will kick off on Sunday night Jan 24th with a welcome drinks event, we are keeping with tradition this year and hosting our welcome drinks in House Bar on Leeson Street.
- On Monday and Tuesday our conference will take place which features speakers, workshops and lots of breakout sessions
- Our Monday night event promises to be a laid back fun evening with plenty of food, entertainment and great company, details to follow
- Our annual Hostelworld awards, representing the best hostels from 2015 around the world will take place mid-January with results posted online and via newsletter.
Please note attendance to the 2016 conference is by invitation only. Click here for more information.
As always we look forward to welcoming you in Dublin in 2016.
- Date: 25th & 26th January 2016
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Venue: The Convention Centre Dublin, Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1
- Cost: Free
- Website: www.theccd.ie